Every day I lean on a lamppost, I’m wasting my time.

Manorbier beach




A week in Covid is a long time! News abounds, good and bad. One Royal in, three out. Poor old Queenie. Hubby in hospital and a little shit for a grandson.


“Harry, you’re sacked and take your bit of Colonial crumpet with you.”

“Yes Granny.”

“And Harry...”

“Yes Granny..”

“No more sponging on the British taxpayer.”

“No Granny.”


Burton waterfall.



And this week in politics? Boris says “yay to Easter.” Dickford says “nay” and us Taffs will be lucky to see gatherings before summer. Devolution? What a crock of crud.


Railway gate. Westfield Pill



And Yankee-land have landed on Mars. 


🪐The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one they said.🪐


Or have they? Perhaps it’s another moon landing in a warehouse. I mean, who is taking the photos of the landing craft on Mars? 


God bless Photoshop?? And have you seen the wheels? They look like they were taken off Trump’s golf trolly. I’m sure one of them had “Donnay” stamped on it.


Perhaps we should start a conspiracy theory. Mars? Really? It looks more like Millenium Mill in Victoria docks to me.

Perhaps Bonkers-Boris could build a bridge when he’s finished the one to Ireland or is that going to be a tunnel now.


Manorbier Headland

And now the good news. Well, I think that it’s good news.

I hear that certain footballers of colour have said that taking the knee is demeaning. Well done sausage. You got that right!


Yep. Bowing, kneeling and genuflecting are all signs of subservience. Had you only just realised? Tosser! Can someone tell Lewis if they know which tax-Haven he’s currently hiding in.


Anyway. Nursey phoned yesterday at 13.50. “Can you come to the surgery for your Covid jab at 16.10?” I was there by 14.05. Never have I been so excited about getting an injection. It was like a weight had been lifted off me. Even our car of colour seemed to be going faster. Even our celebratory G&T tasted better and I slept like a baby and woke up with a sore arm.  Other side effects include lethargy, mood swings and intolerance. I wonder how they’ll know.


Eight Arch Bridge.



So, no really inspirational photos, just ones from doggie walks.  Miserable weather, no rugby this weekend but  my eternal gratitude to the NHS. Jab #2 booked for May 12th. Now, where’s that bloody corkscrew?




Comments