SITTIN’ HERE RESTIN’ MY BONES.

 



Still in lockdown? Yep, still in bloody lockdown and Storm Christoph flooding the same places that were flooded last year. (and the year before) Poor souls. I really feel for the victims. It ain’t just water that floods across their sitting room carpet!


Manorbier from Barafundle.


Me though. I’m bored senseless. Not quite to the point of suicidal depression but I can understand where that feeling of complete helplessness comes from. Keep busy. That’s the key. So I did. I dragged my old hard-drive out of a box and sorted through 12 years of photos. Scotland, India, France, Sri Lanka and even a few of Belgium. What the F*** was I doing in Belgium? Loads of them were “low-res” snapshots but even so, impossible to delete. Memories of a freedom that I took for granted. 


Manorbier beach.


Mind you, the news hasn’t helped especially down here in the Principality. In fact so useless are they in the Senedd (an exclusive club for dick-heads in Cardiff) that their new moto is “mae'n gamgymeriad hawdd i'w wneud” or in the old language “It’s an easy mistake to make”


Tanker off Stackpole Quay.



On Friday, Mark Dickford solemnly promised that by midnight tonight (Sunday 24th January) he would guarantee that 70% of the over 80’s would have had their first “Corona” jab. Muy bien! Let’s see what lame excuse he comes up with next Friday. His equally useless health minister Vaughan Gethin misread all the figures and reported that they had already inoculated 80% of the over 70’s. An easy mistake to make indeed! Interesting to see that some 300 people have received both jabs. Be interesting to see who they are! No doubt some doctor running around the Senedd (an exclusive club for dick-heads in Cardiff) with a box if hyperdeemic nerdles!


Rainy-day 2 and yet another hard-drive. This one, 2 Terapins of things since July 2019. That was easier and now all my “Olympus” photos are filed under place names, date order and (yawn) category. So if someone asks me whether I have any photographs of Newgale Beach taken on 7th August 2019 I can say “yes. I have 27!”


Stackpole woods.



Actually I only have 2 but then... “mae'n gamgymeriad hawdd i'w wneud”


Barafundle.




Comments